Arbor-vitae, or Tree of Life the basis for a powerful homeopathic. The resulting remedy, Thuja resolves skin issues on the physical plane and poor self-esteem on the emotional plane.
When discord or a pathogen is encountered it should be swiftly dealt with. This is acute illness which can be compared with a “hot” war. If the discord or pathogen is ignored and takes up residence in the vital force chronic “cold war-like” chronic illness results. Thus we say that all illness is either detoxification or information.
The Chinese refer to an individual who compresses his morbidity to the very end of a long life as an “immortal.” When a virus is going around, others exposed to the “same” microbe land out of commission for several weeks, while “the immortal” usually manages to elude it. There is nothing mystical about this state of extraordinary good health. The “immortal” is actually an individual whose untroubled and harmonious mindset allows minimal entrée to discord or pathogen.
Partnering with Illness
- Although the idea at first may startle, replacing the familiar adversarial stance of conventional medicine with the partnering approach embodied in homeopathy’s Law of Similars makes excellent sense.
- A pathogen provides the excuse for an individual’s latent disease dynamic to emerge. Illness dynamics, since they seek to instruct us, crave expression—but they require a pretext in order to emerge.
- It is good to keep in mind that “susceptibility to illness,” means potential for illness exists, as opposed to a guarantee.
- At any one point in time, our individual constitution can be described as a snapshot image of core functional and dysfunctional anxieties. Our subjective experience of this encompasses symptoms on the physical plane, and awareness of our “issues,” or “hot buttons” on the mental and emotional plane.
- As far as the unconscious is concerned, the statute of limitations does not run out on significant trauma. As a result, long after the rational mind has decided that past trauma has lost its relevance, a pattern of emergency response associated symptoms remains entrenched.